Intelligent superstructure engineering
The BÖSE SIDE-LIFTER is a manual-lift tarpaulin superstructure which is opened automatically by swinging down the aluminium lower planking. The advantages of this well-designed system are not only the simple and rapid operation of this BÖSE superstructure. According to superstructure size, with this system, the cable tray and the superstructure frame are produced completely from aluminium. This BÖSE superstructure has also passed the Dekra dynamic driving test without any problems, and is certified in accordance with freight protection directive VDI 2.700 ff.
- Folding-lift tarpaulin above, alum.
- High level of convenience and unique functional capabilityt
- Close-in central locking system
- Maintenance-free superstructure construction and system engineering
- Fixed, smooth roof construction
- Superstructure certified in accordance with VDI 2.700 ff./DIN EN 12642 Code XL
- Optimal support of your advertising message
- Variable rear closure: Fixed, door, tail lift
- Low superstructure weight through lightweight construction type
- No insertion laths required on the side