– high-quality in detail
The BÖSE OVERSIDER roof-covered, swing-wall system guarantees fulfilment of all customer-specific requirements on convenience, security and cost-effectiveness. In this case, this BÖSE system also offers all the advantages of a smooth-running, well-proven and user-friendly superstructure system. Of course this BÖSE superstructure also fulfils the freight protection directive VDI 2.700 ff. The swing-wall system is opened automatically by swinging down the lower aluminium side planking. The upper side planking (aluminium or robust plastic composite slabs) swings fully over the roof by means of maintenance-free telescopic cylinders.
A well-designed superstructure construction enables that, with the latest generation of this superstructure, no system parts are are to be attached on the superstructure roof. The rapid and effortless access is guaranteed by the spring-supported cable-pull construction.
- Opening and closing in shortest time with maximum ease of handling
- High degree of security (certified in accordance with VDI 2.700 ff./DIN EN 12642 Code XL)
- Optimised ease of operation: The spring support of the low-maintenance cable pull system ensures rapid and simple access to the transportation goods
- Side planking sub-division with low lower planking
- On request, the upper walls and front wall are produced in aluminium profile sections or alternatively using stable plastic composite slabs: The BÖSEPLUS for higher working loads!
- Smooth roof construction/li>
- Low-maintenance superstructure construction
- Access to the entire loading space
- Full pull-in of the upper walls in the opened status
- Corner pillar construction for continuous loading width and rear portal width of 2,450 mm.
- Large-area support for your long-standing advertising message (on side, on rear, on request on the roof)
- On request for refrigerated transports, equipping with insulating and cooling systems