Public process directory pursuant to § 4e Federal Data Protection
The BDSG prescribes that the representatives for the data protection of everyone have to make available, in a suitable manner, the following specifications pursuant to § 4e Federal Data Protection Act:
- Name of the responsible agency: Fahrzeugbau Heinz Böse GmbH
- Company management: Wolfgang Böse, Ferdinande Böse
Manager representative of the data processing: Markus Rinke, Fahrzeugbau Heinz Böse GmbH
WDT Datentechnik GmbH, Unna
- Address of the responsible agency:
Im Weißbruch 36
D-59889 Eslohe – Reiste
HRB – No. 3158 Arnsberg
- The objective determination of the data investigation, data processing and data utilisation:
Purpose of the company is the manufacture and marketing of vehicle construction, the purchase and marketing of trailers and semi-trailers, the complete service in the area of commercial road vehicles and their components, as well as the provision of relevant services. The data investigation, processing and use are implemented only for the practice of the objectives listed above.
- Description of the affected person groups and the data or data categories in this connection:
Customer and supplier data as well as employee data, provided that these are required for the completion of the objective designated under 4.
- Receivers or categories of receivers to whom the data can be communicated:
Public agencies with presence of major legal provisions, external contractor pursuant to § 11 BDSG, as well as external parties and internal departments for the completion of the objective designated under 4.
- Regulation notice periods for the deletion of the data:
The legislator has issued diverse retention obligation and notice periods. After these notice periods have expired, the data is deleted routinely. Provided that data is not affected by this, it is deleted if not required for completion of the objective designated under 4.
- Planned data communication to other countries:
No data communication of customer and supplier data to other countries occurs. If it should become required and be admissible in an individual case, Fahrzeugbau Heinz Boese GmbH will ensure through suitable measures that the data is protected in the same scope as in Germany.
Fahrzeugbau Heinz Böse GmbH
Data Protection Officer
Data protection declaration
We are pleased that you have visited our web pages and thank you for your interest. The protection of your privacy during any use of our web pages is important to us. Therefore, please take note of the following information:
- Anonymous data investigation: You can visit our web pages basically without informing us who you are. We know only the name of your Internet service provider, the web page from which you visited us, the web pages that you visited with us, the browser with which you have displayed our internet presentation, as well as the date and time of your visit to our home page. This information is evaluated for statistical objectives. You remain anonymous as an individual user.
- Investigation and processing of personal data: Personal data is not recorded on our internet pages. Cookies are not employed on our presentation. If you should send us an e-mail, the personal data included in the e-mail is used only to answer the e-mail and it is not passed on to third parties. Also no export of the data occurs, thus to states outside of the European Market Area.
- External links: For your information, you can find links on our pages which refer to third-party pages. As far as such links are not obviously identifiable, we point out that it involves an external link. We do not have any influence on the content and the structuring of these pages. This data protection declaration therefore does not apply for these contents. You can communicate further information to us at all times concerning your additional questions. Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to company-external Internet offers:
With the judgement, dated 12th May 1998 (Az. 312 O 85/98 – “Liability for Links”), the Hamburg Regional Court decided that, through the generation of a link, one has to account for the contents of the linked page. This can be prevented – according to the court – only through explicitly distancing oneself from these contents. Since we do not have any influence on the structuring, updated status and contents of the linked pages, we explicitly distance ourselves from all contents of all linked pages and do not make the contents of the linked pages our own. This declaration applies for all available links on the Internet pages of Fahrzeugbau Heinz BöseGmbH.
If you should experience technical malfunctions or other problems during the visit of our internet pages, then we request that you make a brief communication to email@example.com so that we can solve the problem immediately. Many thanks.
The contents of this Internet page were checked and generated with the greatest care. If a fault should nevertheless have slipped in, we would be pleased to hear from you. However, we do not issue any guarantee for content-related faults in the pages.